Feel free to peruse my writing samples listed below.
Newgrange’s Canine Key (Irish America Magazine)
Punk and the Peace Process (Irish America Magazine)
How the Molly Maguires’ Executions Gave Birth to a Legend (ShamrockGift.com)
The Celtic Tree of Life: Roots in Ireland and Beyond (ShamrockGift.com)
Reading West Cork (Irish America Magazine)
Beckett’s Bodies (Irish America Magazine)
Roots: That Keegan Fire (Irish America Magazine)
Even in the World of Coding, Mother Knows Best (Fyxes.com)
Hall of Fame: Sister Tesa Fitzgerald (Irish America Magazine)
Children Without Refuge with Jane Mitchell (Irish America Magazine)
Though these transcripts not currently not online for reading, I am also proud to have interviewed:
- Bestselling author Colm Tóibín (Brooklyn).
- Acclaimed children’s illustrator P.J. Lynch (Gina Wilson’s Ignis, Rosemary Wells’ Lincoln and His Boys).
- Actress and writer Alice Carey (I’ll Know It When I See It).
- Children’s writer Romey Petite (Spiderella) and illustrator Laurel Holden (Spiderella).
- Multimedia artist Patrick Dunning (The Signature Project).
- Niall Roche, entrepreneur and founder of the Irish National Kitesurfing Championships.
Updates to be expected!